Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
Butcherquip 1250lt Biltong Cabinet
POWER: 2 x 1.5kW
DIMENSIONS: 1000 x 740 x 2015mm
CHAMBER SIZE: 950 x 730 x 1750mm
- 24 x galvanised hanging rods
- 1 x Stainless Steel drip tray
- The ideal machine for butcheries and supermarkets to produce high volumes of biltong
- Proven 20% performance benefit over competition
- Glass window for product display
- Unit fitted with anti-bacterial ultra violet lamp for product protection
- Locking door handle for security
- Adjustable thermostatic temperature control
- Powerful extraction fan to ensure maximum air changes for uniform drying throughout
- Heater cannot be switched on without the fan being in operation
- Unit can cure 100kg of wet product at a time
Do a dry cure (24 hrs), or wet cure (12 hrs) first with the temperature control switch off, and
only the light and fan on. Then put the temperature control on setting 3, and leave for ±3 days.
The ideal temperature for drying biltong is 32°C to 34°C.
No customer reviews for the moment.