Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
|Approximately 8Kg French Fries An Hour
|2 x 2.5Kw
|2 x 230V
|VOLUME OF OIL:
|2 x 5Lt
|573 x 470 x 288mm
(STAINLESS STEEL BASKET INCLUDED)
NOTE: MUST BE CONNECTED TO 2 SEPARATE 16AMP PLUGS ON SEPARATE CIRCUITS
• Specially Designed Tilt-Up Head For Easy Removal Of Oil Tank To Drain The Oil
• Microswitch Disconnects Power When Element Box Is Removed Or Tilted
• Thermostatically Controlled Operating Temperature Range: 50°C - 190°C
• Automatic Safety Cut-Out To Prevent Oil Flashing – Manual Resettable
• Longer Optimized Heating Element Covers More Surface Area And Prolongs Oil Life
• The Oil Tank Has Slip-Away Handles For Easy Removal
• Rugged Stainless Steel Wire Basket With Insulated Handle
• Larger Basket Design Promotes Even Cooking And Better Oil Drainage
• Recommended Portion Size 250g Per 5Lt Tank
• Produced In South Africa Using Heavier Gauged Stainless Steel
• Available In Single Or Double Pan For Increased Versatility
Anvil is manufactured in South Africa according to the NRCS electrical safety requirements and approved by the LPG Safety Association of SA.
Anvil is sold in over 30 countries world wide.
Modular Equipment - All Anvil products have been designed to ensure a modular fit to complement modern kitchens.
Special Designs - All Anvil products are manufactured to withstand the harsh South African conditions and are ideally suited for restaurants, institutions, school tuck shops, bed & breakfasts, industrial caterers, etc.
Quality - All components used are of the finest quality.
Commercial Equipment - Manufactured specifically for rugged working conditions.
ANVIL ITEMS COMPLY WITH SOUTH AFRICAN REGULATORY STANDARDS.