Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
|OUTPUT:||Approximately 6Kg French Fries An Hour|
|VOLUME OF OIL:||5Lt|
|DIMENSIONS:||282 x 470 x 288mm|
|IDEAL FOR:||Frozen Products|
(Stainless Steel Basket Included)
NOTE: MUST BE USED ON A DEDICATED 16AMP PLUG POINT
• A Unique Unit Developed By Mccain And Anvil To Produce A Perfect Chip Straight From The Freezer To The Plate
• Specially Designed Tilt-Up Head For Easy Removal Of Oil Tank To Drain The Oil
• Microswitch Disconnects Power When Element Box Is Removed Or Tilted
• Automatic Safety Cut-Out To Prevent Oil Flashing – Manual Resettable
• Use With Mccain Frozen Chips For Best Results
• Fries Frozen Chips Within 3 Minutes* Preventing Oil Saturation, Producing A Crispier And Tastier Chip
• 3.4kw Element Reduces Recovery Time
• Operating Temperature Range: 50°C -190°C
• The Oil Tank Has Slip-Away Handles For Easy Removal
• Rugged Stainless Steel Wire Basket With Insulated Handle
• Larger Basket Design Promotes Even Cooking And Better Oil Drainage
• Recommended Portion Size 300g Per 5Lt Tank
*Unit Tested Under Controlled Conditions. Variables May Affect The Outcome
Anvil is manufactured in South Africa according to the NRCS electrical safety requirements and approved by the LPG Safety Association of SA.
Anvil is sold in over 30 countries world wide.
Modular Equipment - All Anvil products have been designed to ensure a modular fit to complement modern kitchens.
Special Designs - All Anvil products are manufactured to withstand the harsh South African conditions and are ideally suited for restaurants, institutions, school tuck shops, bed & breakfasts, industrial caterers, etc.
Quality - All components used are of the finest quality.
Commercial Equipment - Manufactured specifically for rugged working conditions.
ANVIL ITEMS COMPLY WITH SOUTH AFRICAN REGULATORY STANDARDS.