When Do Catering Equipment Sales Take Place?
Post By: Stana Peete 0 Comment Tags
If you manage a restaurant, bar or catering business then you are always in need of working catering equipment and it has to be both durable and reliable. It’s not surprising that you want to save wherever you can. So when do catering equipment sales take place?
Well, in short, catering equipment sales happen all the time. It’s case of knowing when and where to look. Here is a guide to help you plan your budget.
· - Seasonal sales. Keep an eye out for those seasonal sales. Refrigeration products are popular in the warmer months when the demand for colder products and drinks occur. At the end of the season when the colder months arrive, that’s when these refrigeration products go on sale. The opposite also occurs. In the winter months heating equipment is popular so at the end of the season such products could also go on sale. You might need to buy what you want at the end of the season so that you can have it for the next year.
· - Monthly sales. Some catering equipment suppliers will have monthly specials on a number of products. The selection will be small because the supplier will only choose a few items. These might be less popular products but are still required in the commercial kitchen.
· - End of year sales. This will usually include products that have not been sold during the year and are going to be replaced with the latest model in the New Year. The catering equipment supplier wants to make room for the new stock so a lot of the older stock will have to go. This could be your chance to get the catering equipment that you are hoping for.
· - Surprise sales. This could occur at any time during the year. It’s best if you are signed up the catering equipment supplier’s newsletter in order to catch these deals. This catering equipment sale could include any list of products, big or small so you don’t want to miss it.
· - Special occasion sales. At certain times during the year the retail sector has promotions. For example New Years’ Deals, Christmas Sales, and Black Friday, amongst others. The catering sector could also run promotions on these occasions.
If you want the deal you are looking for you will have to be studious and patient then you will find the right deal at the right time.