How To Clean A Robot Coupe Power Mixer
The Robot Coupe Power Mixers are powerful pieces of catering equipment that are designed with ease of use and enhanced sanitation. This is a great addition to your commercial kitchen because it simplifies your daily tasks. However, it is important to take care of your power mixer and a good way to do so is by knowing how to maintain and clean this valuable commercial kitchen equipment.
Here are a few tips on how to clean a Robot Coupe Power Mixer.
- Before you attempt to clean the catering equipment make sure that it is unplugged and always clean it along with the attachments at the end of each cycle.
- Never immerse the motor unit in water because it will malfunction or be irreparably damaged.
- Use cleaning fluids that are made for aluminium for the parts of the unit that is made from aluminium.
- Do not use detergents that are high in alkaline, like caustic soda or ammonia cleaning agents, when you clean the plastic parts of the unit.
If you accidentally immerse your power mixer during use, then follow this procedure.
- Do not touch the power mixer, the bowl or the work surface.
- Unplug the power mixer's cord from the wall socket.
- Then remove the unit from the immersed mixture.
- Tilt the power mixer so that you can drain off as much of the liquid as possible.
- Do not switch the power back on because there is a risk of electrocution.
- Once you've done the abovementioned procedure, send the power mixer to a Robot Coupe approved after sales service so that they can clean the electrical components and dry it properly for you.
Maintaining your commercial kitchen equipment is also a very important part of keeping it in good condition. This is how you can ensure good maintenance of the Robot Coupe Power Mixer.
- Unplug the Robot Coupe Power Mixer before you open the motor housing. Check the seals and washers regularly and ensure that the safety devices are still in good condition.
- If you use ingredients that contain corrosive agents such as citric acid then it is especially important to check the attachments and clean it thoroughly.
- If this catering equipment is damaged in any way, like if the power cord or plug doesn't work, then don't operate the unit.
- The blades are subject to wear because it is constantly in a cutting motion so it would need to be replaced when necessary. The washer and watertight seals may also need to be replaced when it is worn so be sure to do this to ensure optimal use.
- The whisks metal wires may experience their share of wear and tear too so they may also need to be replaced from time to time.
The Robot Coupe Power Mixer can improve your productivity in the commercial kitchen setting and it is durable enough for daily use as well. If you care for it properly, maintain it regularly and clean it often then you will enjoy the immense benefits that this catering equipment has to offer.
CaterWeb stocks a full range of commercial kitchen products and we even offer free demonstrations as well as hands on training if necessary. Visit our website to access our online store or alternatively we welcome you to visit our new showroom. Please call us on 011-334-4227 or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist with your catering equipment requirements!