Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
|COOKING SURFACE:||330 x 355mm|
|DIMENSIONS:||355 x 466 x 327mm|
NOTE: UNIT TESTED UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS. VARIABLES MAY AFFECT THE OUTCOME.
• Certified Food Safe Teflon Coating
• Optimally Balanced Heat To Ensure Even Toasting On Top And Bottom*
• Adjustable Top Plate For A Variety Of Product Thicknesses
• Ribbed Top And Flat Bottom For A More Sophisticated Sandwich Presentation
• Detachable Drip Cup To Collect Excess Fat
• Independent Plate Control Enables Operator To Use As A Flat Top Only, While The Top Plate Is Switched Off
• Mechanically Tested Durable Handle Assembly
• Insulated Hand Grip
• Operating Temperature Range: 50°C -240°C
Anvil is manufactured in South Africa according to the NRCS electrical safety requirements and approved by the LPG Safety Association of SA.
Anvil is sold in over 30 countries world wide.
Modular Equipment - All Anvil products have been designed to ensure a modular fit to complement modern kitchens.
Special Designs - All Anvil products are manufactured to withstand the harsh South African conditions and are ideally suited for restaurants, institutions, school tuck shops, bed & breakfasts, industrial caterers, etc.
Quality - All components used are of the finest quality.
Commercial Equipment - Manufactured specifically for rugged working conditions.
ANVIL ITEMS COMPLY WITH SOUTH AFRICAN REGULATORY STANDARDS.