Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
Scotsman is renowned for its quality commercial refrigeration products. They are durable and reliable units which makes them well suited to everyday use in a bar or restaurant. The Scotsman Self Contained Ice Maker is a good candidate for commercial use and here are its features.
· This particular unit produces flake ice which is a gentle soft type of ice that can be used in a variety of different drinks such as cocktails, cool drinks and mocktails.
· It produces up to 70 kilograms of ice in a 24 hour cycle. This quantity is ideal for bars or busy restaurants that have a high demand for drinks.
· The unit itself has a reasonable weight of 50 kilograms. It measures a reasonable 535 x 626 x 813 millimetres (933 millimetres with its legs) and it has a box type of shape so it can fit easily into any commercial kitchen, even under a kitchen counter.
· It has an aesthetically pleasing design so if you have a space which is visible to customers, you can feel comfortable enough to use it as a display piece.
· This catering equipment can be connected to a water drainage system which will allow any excess water to be discarded conveniently via the drain at floor level. No manual water draining would be necessary.
· The Scotsman Self Contained Ice Maker makes a lot of ice so it has been manufactured with a storage bin which has a capacity of 25 kilograms. So you will have at least 25 kilograms of flake ice available at any given time during the service.
· It has a sufficient power rating to ensure that it can cope with the daily demands with a single phase voltage of 220 volts and a power output of 330 watts. Its power consumption equates to 7,5 kilowatts.
This unit’s innovative features create and allow the maintenance of the highest food safety standards and that’s what you would want from any of your catering equipment. Scotsman has revolutionised the ice maker with its state of the art innovations and features along with optimised daily production and storage facility which makes it a great addition to any bar or restaurant.
CaterWeb stocks a full range of commercial kitchen products and we even offer free demonstrations as well as hands on training if necessary. Visit our website to access our online store or alternatively we welcome you to visit our new showroom.
Please call us on 011-334-4227 or e-mail your inquiry to email@example.com so we may assist with your catering equipment requirements!