Call Us Now: 011 334 4227
|VOLTAGE:||220V - 240V|
|DIMENSIONS:||302 x 372 x 77mm|
• Warmer Must Only Be Used In Buffet Heating Application, Must Not Be Used For Cooking
• Warmer Is Not For Heating Up Water In Chafing Dish. Water Must Be Pre-Heated Before Being Poured Into Water Pan
• Water Must Be Kept Below 90˚C, To Keep Food Warm
What Is Induction?
Put simply, an induction-cooker element is a powerful, high-frequency electromagnet, with the electromagnetism generated by sophisticated electronics in the “element” below the unit’s glass surface. When a good-sized piece of magnetic material such as, a stainless steel pot is placed in the magnetic field that the element is generating, the field transfers (“induces”) energy into that metal. That transferred energy causes the metal (stainless steel pot) to become hot. By controlling the strength of the electromagnetic field, we can control the amount of heat being generated in the cooking vessel and we can change that amount instantaneously.
How Induction Cooking Works
• The element’s electronics power a coil that produces a high-frequency electromagnetic field.
• The field penetrates the metal of the ferrous (magnetic-material) cooking vessel and sets up a circulating electric current, which generates heat. (But see the note below).
• The heat generated in the cooking vessel is transferred to the vessel’s contents.
• Nothing outside the vessel is affected by the field as soon as the vessel is removed from the element, or the element turned off, the heat generation stops.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF OUR STAINLESS STEEL INFINITY AND GLOBAL POTS AND SAUCE PANS ARE INDUCTION FRIENDLY